Welcome to the transportation reservation site for the XXVI International Materials Research Congress 2017. We will be glad to provide roundtrip transportation to and from the airport to any hotel in the Hotel Zone in Cancun or Downtown area.
• Deluxe Air -conditioning vehicles.
• Meet and greet at the Cancun International Airport by IIT Uniformed bilingual staff.
• Luggage handling
• Full assistance with lost luggage
• Computerized signs with the logo of XXVI International Materials Research Congress 2017 at the Airport
• Gratuities for drivers and Staff at the Airport
• 16% Federal Tax
• The Cancun International Airport has 3 terminals, and only the guests arriving in the same flight and staying at the same hotel will be able to share the vehicle.
• International Incentive Travel will charge for NO SHOWS on regular arrival transfers. No penalty fee will be charged if we receive cancellations 48 hours before arrivals.
• You will need to exit the terminal to find your transportation, on your way out by the first slide glass door you will see many Informative signs, such as: Tourist information, Transportation services and Travel assistance, these are time share representatives and their sole purpose is to get your attention so please try to avoid them to expedite your transfer to the hotel. Immediately after, you will find the car rentals and transfer services, these services are for the general public and will not apply to you at this time. After the second crystal door you will find the agencies transfer area where you will see the IIT representative holding a sign with the XXVI International Materials Research Congress 2017 logo on it. They will be standing by to direct you to the private air-conditioned vehicle.
IIT DMC uniform is magenta (pink) polo shirt and black pants.
A). By submitting this online reservation form, the customer declares that personal and credit card information is valid and authorizes Cancun Travel Incentive SA de C.V. to charge the amount specified for the selected services.
B). All charges will be make in Mexican Pesos at the exchange rate of the day. Cancun Travel Incentive, under no circumstances will be responsible for any differences that could arise when the Bank issuing the credit card applies the charge to the statement of the cardholder, due to the fact that the exchange rate used during said operation is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the issuing Bank.
C). Once we process the payment to your credit card no refunds apply.
D). Changes are allow 48 hours prior and are subject to availability.
E). In case of any changes CLICK HERE
F). Once registration is submitted you will receive you confirmation via Email and a complete arrival procedure.
G). Charge to your credit card will be made 48 hours prior arrival.
Hospitality Desks will be located at JW Marriott and CasaMagna Marriott Hotels to assist the participants with any local information they may have, serving as a private concierge for the group attendees. We will assist with tours and restaurant reservations, and more.